Bexprt accelerates the deployment of cloud-based network infrastructure and services for Carrier Service Providers, using telecom industry standards. In addition to enabling CSPs and MVNOs to build, manage and monitor their network over the cloud, Bexprt also utilises AI to provide Advanced Analytics capabilities to Telco Cloud clients.
- Bexprt’s experienced telecom team undertake, or support your team, in building the network function templates describing network function attributes and requirements.
- Development of network service templates to define infrastructure requirements that specify how multiple network functions work together.
- Choose a deployment location by selecting the correct network service template associated with your desired deployment location.
- Deploy a network service with your infrastructure and network functions.
- Ensuring a unified view to summarize network functions and services, with a centralised dashboard enabled by a cloud native tool for core, BSS and Radio services.
- Enabling system-wide visibility and network resources utilisation.
- Bexprt can develop and build data-lakes, utilising data from all network elements.
- Undertake Advanced Analytics on the data, enabling the CSP or MVNO to take informative decisions, benefitting use cases in Network Design & Planning, Operations efficiency, Customer Care enhancement, 360 view of customers journey, bundles & offerings, and network expansion.
Telco cloud service capabilities
If you’re a CSP or MVNO, the Bexprt team can build, manage and monitor your network over the cloud, while optimising your costs, and delivering a faster time to market for deployment of your products and offers.
- Reduce the time and complexity of deploying and managing cloud-based networks using telecom industry interfaces.
- Streamline network updates across cloud infrastructure.
- Expand your telco network into new regions: Bexprt’s “MVNO-in-a-box” solution helps you to expand your footprint, and replicate (or differentiate) your brand in a scalable secure way over the cloud.
- A fully managed service deploying infrastructure and services to virtually any on-premises, edge location or industry centres, for a truly consistent hybrid experience, whether over a hyperscaler Local Zone or an Outpost.
- Telecom industry compliance support.
- Supports popular European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) SOL003 and SOL005 interfaces that make it easier for CSPs to integrate with ETSI-compliant service orchestrators.
- Support CSPs to define network services and network functions by using tools from hyperscalers and vendor’s aiming to define services and functions, and comply with industry standards, Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA).
Automated lifecycle management
- Help CSPs to deploy, upgrade, update, and terminate network services comprised of network functions by using underlying infrastructure resources such as Kubernetes Service, and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
Network service visibility
- Provide visibility into network operations across planning, deployment, and operations for network functions.
- For example, plan by viewing network functions available but not in production, and view the status of service deployments. Plus, manage operational tasks such as upgrades and terminations.
Flexible network service definitions
- Create network service templates with or without a pipeline for all telecom workloads (RAN, Core, IMS, and Network and Enterprise Applications) enabling the flexibility in defining, provisioning, deploying, updating, and upgrading your network services.
- Publish new definitions: developers can create a new service definition, use an existing template, or integrate with a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Operations teams can use Bexprt expertise to help ensure that all deployments are updated.
Service version control
- Recommend and operate the appropriate set of tools to support versioning of network service and network function templates, providing developers and operations engineers visibility into out-of-date deployments.