About this role
Reporting to the Head of Cloud Services, in the Cloud Services Business Unit.
The Cloud Consultant role sits within the Cloud Delivery team, and focuses on use-case and client-centered design, implementation, and migration of cloud solutions.
- Manage the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/partners resources.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/partners resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Migrate servers from on-premises or another cloud provider, to AWS (using Application Migration Service), or to Google Cloud.
- Migrate databases from on-premises, or another cloud provider, to AWS (using Database Migration Service (DMS)), or to Google Cloud.
- Perform deployments on AWS or Google Cloud using IaC (Infrastructure as Code), e.g., CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Deploy identity federation solutions on Google Cloud, or AWS using IAM Identity Centre for workforce and Amazon Cognito for customer-facing web and mobile apps.
- Create policies in JSON, e.g., Identity Policy, Resource Policy, Service Control Policy, etc.
- Deploy Google Cloud or AWS multi-account environments (using AWS Organizations and AWS Control Tower).
- Perform Google Cloud or AWS well-architected reviews across 6 pillars: security, reliability, operational excellence, performance efficiency, cost optimization, and sustainability.
- Regular reporting to management for current activities and projects status.
Qualifications and skills
- AWS Professional Certificates
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- For positions based in Saudi Arabia: must be Saudi National.
Bexprt is a business and technology consulting company founded in 2018 in the UK and expanded into the Cloud domain at the end of 2022. UK & European customers are supported by the UK; an office in Saudi was opened recently to serve as a Middle East headquarters.
An Advanced AWS Partner, Bexprt is expanding across the EMEA region, leading with AWS services, and strategically positioning other clouds or multi-cloud were needed. In 2023, Bexprt was recognized by the UK Government’s Department for Business & Trade, as one of the top 4 UK companies exporting digital services.
"*" indicates required fields