About this role
This role reports to Director of Telecom Services, in the Telecom Business Unit.
Duration: 12 months contract.
Location: remotely, Australian timezone.
If you have the skills and capabilities we are seeking, please submit your CV via the link below.
- Provide Managed Services to manage and maintain international, domestic and roaming fraud call categorization, detection and blocking mechanisms and platform.
- Manage and maintain Machine Learning (ML) fine-tuning on an ongoing basis, including any input from the customer. The success criteria is to ensure the maximum amount of grey route and malicious calls are blocked within the customer network, where legitimate calls are unaffected and that machine learning and other mechanisms allow for pickup of changes in inbound calls in a timely fashion.
- Must be available during business hours (Australia timezone).
- Managing the system GUI / interface on behalf of the customer, including tuning the manual configuration and automatic machine learning, and any additional analytical analysis required to maintain a high percentage of malicious traffic blocked ongoing.
- Must provide assistance in system backup and restoration of data, performance issue resolution, storage upgrades, system upgrades and/or compatibility issues resolution.
- Responsible for generating and sending the data analysis report for the detected and mitigated international, domestic and roaming calls.
Qualifications and skills
- Excellent understanding of Mobile and NGN Networks including VoIP & SS7 protocols, different types of call scenarios, 3GPP standards, SIP, RTP, RTP
- Very good analytical skill set for VoIP protocols, call fraud, malicious calls
- Proficient in building automation reports for VoIP KPIs monitoring using different tools for Tier 1 OEMs
- Committed to providing daily, weekly and monthly performance reports with analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving actionable recommendations.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications
- Seniority: at least 7 years of experience in the telecom industry, and 4 years of experience in revenue assurance and anti-fraud detection.
Bexprt is a business and technology consulting company founded in 2018 in the UK and expanded into the Cloud domain at the end of 2022. UK & European customers are supported by the UK; a Regional Office in Saudi was opened recently supporting clients across the Middle East and Africa.
In 2023, Bexprt was recognized by the UK Government’s Department for Business & Trade, as one of the top 4 UK companies exporting digital services.
"*" indicates required fields